With many options, insurance can be confusing. Let us help you! We have the experience and we understand your needs.
TRUSTED INSURANCE FOR YOUR COMMERCIAL TRUCKING BUSINESS
Owner Operator or a Motor Carrier? - No problem we can help get you covered
As a trucking agent, we offer specialized truck insurance coverages designed for professional truck drivers. Whether you drive tractor trailers, box trucks, flatbeds, dump trucks or pick-ups GSIA can help you. Our strong relationship with A-rated insurance providers allows us access to the most competitive rates for a variety of coverage choices.
Have an active MC number?
A MCS90 endorsement can be obtained on your commercial auto policy for your Federal filings (BMC 91 or BMC 91X)
We offer commercial insurance for most types of trucking operations, including individual policies for dump trucks to tractor trailers. Commercial trucking companies with large or small fleets or just one truck.
We offer coverage with policies such as….
- Commercial Auto Liability
- Hired and Non-Owned
- Hired-Insurance is for businesses that drive borrowed, leased, hired or rented vehicles
- Non-Owned Insurance is for businesses that ask their employees to drive their own cars for work related activities such as going to the Post Office or Bank on behalf of the business
- Cargo insurance
- Trailer Interchange
- Truckers General liability
- Auto Physical Damage
- Workers Compensation
- Umbrella/Excess- On occasion claims may exceed the maximum coverage limits of insurance plans. Extend your coverage with an umbrella/excess policy
- Professional Liability/Errors & Omissions
- Employment Practices Legal Liability (EPLI)
- And more….
How much will it cost to repair or replace my vehicle if it is damaged or destroyed?
Ask your Agent to talk you though your vehicles value, do you have specialized equipment such as a blower, wet kit, upgraded bumper or more?
What is the process of filing and settling a claim?
Our agents will make sure you know who to call and what happens after you file the claim